My Brothers here we are dealing with a unprecedented situation concerning the coronavirus. I emailed Most Worshipful Castle about postponing our practices and stated meeting for the month of April and he advised me he was in the process of sending out emails addressing the situation. In his email we were told all Masonic meetings were to be put on hold as a precautionary step and he quoted Grand Lodge code to do such. At this time I am not sure if we will have to make up the missed stated meeting or if it will be forgiven completely. We will send out an email notice to all Lodge members as to how we will proceed due to the fact that we do not know for certain the duration of this situation. In the meantime this will be a good opportunity for us to do our homework and learn our respective stations and duties.
If this situation only requires a 30 day shutdown the Master Masons Association of Northern Nevada will hold its scheduled meeting on Saturday April 18th at Fernley Lodge instead of the 11th.
My shutting down the practices and the stated meeting was with the intent of keeping our brothers and their families safe. Let us keep in our prayers all those impacted by this global crisis especially all of our brothers and their families.
The second degree combined with Wadsworth #25 has been put on hold. Hopefully we will be able to proceed in May with the degree. As our official visit of Most Worshipful Castle is scheduled for May - we may need to reach out to our fellow brothers for guidance on the ritual work. If you have any questions contact John Freeman, PM, Daniel Venters, PM or myself for guidance.
Smile my Brothers - we will all get through this and be well.
Worshipful Master Randy Subia